You are here
Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop, republished
Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop, Experimental and Educational Aspects of Bronze Metallurgy, Wilhelminaoord 18 - 22 October 1999
- From the Object to the Mould: Is there a Connection between Microstructure of a Cast Bronze Object and its Mould Material Used?
- The Experimental Reconstruction in Bronze of a Merovingian Treasure Box from Sixth Century A.D.
- Conference: Accidental and Experimental Archaeometallurgy
- Conference Overview 2010/2011
- 8th Spanish Experimental Archaeology Workshop
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. Lifelong Learning Programme.