EXARC usually has several vacancies, listed below. Let us know if you are interested in any of these openings; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time!
You are welcome no matter how much or little time you have, you do not commit yourself for any longer than you wish. Most of the work you can do from home, but of course we offer the chance to be in close contact with the rest of the EXARC Team.
It is nice if you have affinity with museums, but you do not need to have much more than that. As a volunteer you work in a very international environment with us.
EXARC gives you the opportunity to:
- Join a dynamic international community dedicated to experimental archaeology, open-air museums and interpetation
- Enhance your skill set or learn new skills
- Expand your cv
- Engage in an activity you enjoy or are good at (e.g. working with social media or text)
- Do an internship
- Extend your network
- Do something for society
- Have a nice way of spending your free time
- Tie in with projects from other disciplines, which in some way touch on what EXARC is doing
EXARC offers volunteers an insurance related to all activities carried out under its umbrella. You also get a reference letter when you leave.
Volunteer Job: Creator of of Reels and short Videos
Do you enjoy making videos and using Social Media? Are you interested in reenactment and Experimental Archaeology? You might be the right person for us!
We are looking for a volunteer to support us with the creation of reels and short videos, mainly for Instagram, Facebook and Youtube.
Get onboard with us and join a passionate team of volunteers! If you are interested email us on: email@example.com.