EXARC usually has several vacancies, listed below. Let us know if you are interested in any of these openings; email us at email@example.com any time!
You are welcome no matter how much or little time you have, you do not commit yourself for any longer than you wish. Most of the work you can do from home, but of course we offer the chance to be in close contact with the rest of the EXARC Team.
It is nice if you have affinity with museums, but you do not need to have much more than that. As a volunteer you work in a very international environment with us.
EXARC gives you the opportunity to:
- Join a dynamic international community dedicated to experimental archaeology, open-air museums and interpetation
- Enhance your skill set or learn new skills
- Expand your cv
- Engage in an activity you enjoy or are good at (e.g. working with social media or text)
- Do an internship
- Extend your network
- Do something for society
- Have a nice way of spending your free time
- Tie in with projects from other disciplines, which in some way touch on what EXARC is doing
EXARC offers volunteers an insurance related to all activities carried out under its umbrella. You also get a reference letter when you leave.
Volunteer Job: EXARC Social Media Team Member
Over 30,000 people are subscribed to EXARC’s social media channels, we post multiple times every day. We need help to maintain and engage with our audience on various social media platforms.
We are looking for a media-savvy person, who is familiar with the range of possibilities to communicate and engage with targeted audiences on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or YouTube. People with both archaeological and non-archaeological backgrounds are most welcome.
Are you that person who can further develop our existing presence on social media to extend our reach, and increase the frequency and variety of our posts? We would love to hear from you!