Nature lover and ancestral skills practitioner, Lucy O’Hagan (Wild Awake) will be doing a week-long residency here in the park at the beginning of August. She will be sharing her passion, skills and knowledge through courses and demonstrations. See below her schedule for the week:
- Saturday 1st August: Foraging course
- Sunday 2nd August: Foraging demonstration (morning), fire by friction demonstration (afternoon)
- Monday 3rd August: Fish skin tanning course
- Tuesday 4th and Wednesday 5th August: two-day sheepskin tanning course
- Thursday 6th August: Hide tanning demonstration day
- Friday 7th August: Stone and bone demonstration day
Please note: the demonstration days are free event. However, park admission rates apply. Pre-booking is essential.