Philip Foster Farm is a historic site in Eagle Creek, Oregon, United States. The farm is on a 640-acre (260 ha) land claim purchased in 1847 by American pioneer Philip Foster.
Foster built a store, house, and barn at the farm. The farmhouse and barn still stand, and a replica of the store has been built at the site.
The house is located on the last leg of the Barlow Road, and was an important rest stop for travelers on the Oregon Trail.
The interior of the farmhouse, store replica, and field are open to the public. The site was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. The Jacknife-Zion-Horseheaven Historical Society that owns and runs the site jokes that Foster Farm is the "First destination resort in the Oregon Territory."