On August 22, 2020 (Saturday) "Historical Park" presents the author's performance "The Thracian Royal Feast".
During the performance, which will take place in front of the only restored Thracian palace in the world, you will enjoy:
Performance of original ethno music by Lyubomira Lyrra Pavlova
Historical reconstruction "The Thracian Royal Feast"
Fire show presented by "Clowns"
Glass of wine with traditional snacks "Medieval Bulgaria"
To further enrich your experience, our team is available to:
* Attractions are not included in the show and are more optional.
20:15 - 20:30 Accommodation
20:30 - 20:45 Opening of the evening with the performance of original ethno music by Lyubomira Lyrra Pavlova
20:45 - 21:00 Demonstration with birds of prey
21:00 - 21:45 Historical performance "The Thracian Royal Feast"
21:45 - 22:00 Fire show presented by "Clowns"
Types of tickets and prices
The price is formed by the type of ticket for the show and the deadline for registration.
- Ticket for an adult (Early booking: BGN 36.00 / Final booking: BGN 40.00)
- Ticket for a child (Early booking: BGN 18.00 / Final booking: BGN 20.00)
- Family ticket (Early booking: BGN 80.00 / Final booking: BGN 90.00)
The listed prices do not include the entrance fee to the "Historical Park":
- Admission for adults - BGN 30, for Gold Card holders - BGN 20
- Entrance for children and pensioners - 15 levs, for holders of a Golden Card - 10 levs
- Entrance for a family - BGN 70, for holders of a family Gold Card - BGN 45
Deadlines for registration
● Early booking until 08.08.2020 inclusive
● Final registration - 09.08.2020 - 20.08.2020 inclusive
Due to the high occupancy and the limited number of seats, we kindly ask you to make a reservation in advance, according to the specified terms and methods of registration.
Repeat shows on 6 and 26 September