With only two weeks to go, the IV International Experimental Archaeology Conference turns out to be the hugest in its kind this year worldwide! We count over 80 papers (10 minutes each), over 200 participants from over 10 countries – including Brazil, the US and Azerbaijan. Three days will be packed with a program starting at 9:00h am and taking until well past 22:00 pm. The venue is the Museum of Human Evolution in Burgos, Spain.
Sessions are about:
- Technical and technological experimentation. Paleolithic
- Technical and technological experimentation. Post-paleolithic
- Archaeological experimentation by means of use wears analysis
- Experimentation of cut marks, diet and bio-energy
- Experimental models of fire, music and rock art
- Experience and experiment in learning, teaching and heritage interpretation
- Technical and technological experimentation. Metallurgy.
- Technical and technological experimentation. Agriculture and architecture.
- Technical and technological experimentation. Kilns and pottery
This is a unique chance to meet many like-minded – EXARC will show its best side, OpenArch will be represented, so what else can we wish for? Oh, good weather. That will not be a problem. When will be the next time? 2017! Until then, we have smaller conferences we will inform about later… See You in Burgos, Spain!